Have Water Bottle, Will Travel!

Tomorrow will be my first day at the gym!  Yes, I have lost enough weight that I am no longer too self-conscious to go to the gym.  Besides, I'll have my daughter with me as back-up!




I have everything I need.  Comfy clothes.  Good shoes.  Even a gym bag!  I'm so ready, I may even do a Facebook Live from the gym - or at least before I go in!  And of course, I have my Puritii Water Bottle.




Water is essential in ANY weight loss program!  I talked about that in an earlier post.  Which is why I want to talk about the Puritii Water Bottle and Filter.  Because the best water for weight loss is PURE water.  And the Puritii Water Filter is proven to remove:


  • Flouride
  • Pesticides
  • Volatile Organic Carbons (VOC)
  • Nitrates
  • Bisphenol-A (BPA)
  • Esterone
  • Ibuprofen
  • Bacteria
  • Viruses
  • Parasites
  • Naproxen
  • PFOA
  • Heavy Metals
  • Chlorine
  • Benzene
  • Styrene
  • Isoporpyl-benzene
  • Trihalomethanes (Chloroform, Bromoform)


I have purchased these water bottles and filters for everyone in my family.  They all were drinking bottled water.  I wrote about some of the problems with bottled water in an earlier post.  But what I didn't mention was that bottled water has been linked to obesity and insulin resistance.
 


An NIH study found that women who were obese had higher BPA levels in their blood than women who were of normal weight.  And BPA is found in many plastics, including plastic water bottles.


Just another reason to give up bottled water and invest in PURE, CLEAN water.  But only if you care about your health and the health of your family.




It's cheaper than bottled water.  It's easy to use.  It delivers delicious, pure, clean, water.




Click here to learn more.





Comments

Popular Posts