I Said YES!

I am ALL IN!  Will you join me?


5000 children die every single day from drinking contaminated water. 


Take a moment and count..."1. 2. 3. 4."  Another child just died from a contaminated water cause.


But TOGETHER we can change this.  And not just in Third World countries...but right here!  (Anyone remember Flint, MI?).


Did you know:


Chlorine kills bacteria.  Our gut is loaded with essential bacteria that is vulnerable.  Do you think our chlorinated water differentiates between good gut bacteria and harmful bacteria?  Not to mention that awful taste!


Heavy metals and pharmaceutical chemicals get flushed every day and end up in our ground water.  They do NOT get filtered out during municipal water treatment.


25% of all bottled water is simply TAP WATER!  And many bottled water brands have been shown to be contaminated with E. Coli and other harmful bacteria.


The plastic from bottles leaches into the water you drink.  Why do you think scientists tell you not to leave your plastic water bottle sitting in your hot car?  The plastic also leaches into our oceans and contaminates the fish we eat.


Pollution in our oceans has now formed a huge floating island.  I'm sure you have all heard of the great Pacific Garbage Patch!


Scary, right?!


What are we doing to our children, our own health, and the planet?


And is there anything we can do to change it?


Well, yes.  Here's what we can do.


I, Melodieann Whiteley, have said yes to my friend Heshie Segal, founder of Kids Better World, to become an Ambassador to save the children, protect myself and support our home - Planet Earth!  I am a proud Ambassador and I am looking for 10 people to be on my team.


Here is how it works.  It's a simple 4-step process:


I buy two (2) Puritii Water Filtration Systems at wholesale price, and as a result, one FREE system is donated to a child who might otherwise die from drinking contaminated water.


I reach out to ten (10) friends/colleagues who do exactly the same.  Now the kids get 11 free bottles.


I encourage these 10 to reach out to 10 others and now we have another 100 systems!


When the next 10 do exactly the same, to the power of 4, we have 1,000,040 systems!


Awesome, RIGHT???  Over 1 million water bottle systems in the hands of children on every continent!


We can do it, but it will be a challenge.  We need your help and support!  Your small investment in the cost of 2 Puritii Water Systems (which will benefit you greatly!) and time invested in contacting 10 of your friends will help us powerfully impact the lives of over 1 million children!


You can be part of changing the world.  TOGETHER we will win!!


Please, please say you will be an Ambassador on my team.


Comment, message me on Facebook, DM on Twitter or Instagram, call me, text me,...


Reach out to me anyway you want.  Just do it and I will send you the next step!


Thank you!

Comments

Popular Posts