It Not Just About Weight Loss!

I've been doing a lot of soul-searching lately.

I've not been content with the direction my business has been taking.

Sure...I'm losing weight again.

Sure...I'm selling lots of my weight loss products.

But - something is missing.

And until recently I wasn't sure what it was.

But yesterday I figured it out.

Doing one of those mindless tasks that allow your thoughts to wander...

While unloading and loading the dishwasher, it just hit me out of the blue.

I didn't want to be a weight-loss coach.  Sure it's important but it's just not me.

I didn't want to be a health and wellness coach.  Again, important stuff.  And there is information I would like to share.  But it's not my thing really.

I'm really kind of tired being a business coach.  Yes, I love it when my clients get great results.  It is gratifying to know that I might have helped them change their lives.  But there is so much more to life than business success.  So much more that I want to share.  And if you follow all the tried and true business tips, I shouldn't post those things on my business blog.  It can be confusing and distracting to my readers.

But that's what I want to do.  Some days I have important health information to share.  And sometimes I have a REALLY cool business tip to share.  And many days I have something in my heart that just wants to be heard.

That's LIFE!  And I life a real life.

So...my big epiphany...

I don't want to do this anymore.

And so I'm shutting down this blog.  But not completely.  I'm moving to a new space where I will write about all sorts of things.  Business.  Books.  Health.  Weightloss.  Mindset.  LIFE!

Once I have everything set up, I'll post the link here.  I am SOOO grateful you have been here with me.  I hope you will continue to be a friend. 

Looking forward to my new adventure...because this is where LIFE gets real!

Comments

Popular Posts